SixtyFour - A Wine Bar
Sunday to Thursday 11 am to 10 pm
Friday and Saturday 11 am to 11 pm
64 Wines by the Glass Every Day!
123 Water Street
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Reservations Available at www.sixtyfourwinebar.com
And NOW OPEN for nightly dining and private events!
SixtyFour - Reserve Room
1. We believe in terroir; the right varietal, in the right soil, in the right climate. Get these three right … and you can make exceptional wines!
2. We believe in value; you don’t have to spend $50+ for a great bottle of wine. That is why you will always be able to find great wines at $12, $15, and $20 at SixtyFour!
3. We believe that exceptional wines are produced all over the world; not just in Bordeaux or California. Here you will find wine from Chile, New Zealand, South Africa, Austria, and more!
4. We believe that new world wines are exceptional; as good as, if not better, than old world wines. California, Washington, and Oregon – Australia and Argentina as well.
5. We love all varietals; not just Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Cabernet. We love Petite Syrah, Grenache, Tempranillo – and many more lesser known grapes.
6. We believe that everyone can and should have a wonderful wine experience. You don’t have to know a lot about wines – just as long as you know what you like!
7. We believe that wine should be accompanied by food; a great wedge of cheese or some charcuterie. Wine and food were meant to go together – pair some food with your wine!
8. We believe that wine should be served at the proper temperature; 42*-48* for whites and 55*-60* for reds.
Our WineStations do that for us here at SixtyFour.
9. We also love beer; not everyone has to drink wine all the time. That is why we feature 64 local and regional craft beers!
10. We believe wine should be fun; and should be enjoyed with friends, old and new. Wine is always better with friends!
Owners Amy and Loren Beadle have lived here in the western suburbs of Chicago for almost 30 years ... but they also love to spend time on their favorite island in the world, Kiawah Island, South Carolina. In 2005 they opened their first retail store on Kiawah Island, and they now own eight retail stores and wine bars
in South Carolina and Illinois.
In 2015, Amy and Loren opened their first wine bar. Located on Kiawah Island, and named "FortyEight - A Wine Bar", it features 48 wines by the glass every day, using automated wine dispensers called "WineStations". It also features 48 craft beers, and a menu with 48 delectable food choices!
FortyEight - A Wine Bar
48 Wines By The Glass Every Day!
Our Other Stores
SeaCoast Sports and Outfitters
Apparel, Footwear, Equipment, and Accessories
For All of Your Island Pursuits
Athletic, Outdoor, Casual, and Dress Footwear
for the Whole Family
Three Southern Tide Signature Stores
You Have Ever Been In!